April 23, 2015
April 22, 2015
April 14, 2015
We received some pretty awesome news about Bob from Staff of Fiend BMX. This past weekend he entered the FL BMX Contest Series at the Orlando Skatepark and placed 2nd in the 30+ class! Congratulations Bob!
April 10, 2015
We just received the new Chase Hawk Jameson MT from Etnies! We also restocked our shoe inventory. So, make your order today!
March 30, 2015
Check out the 2016 Kink Complete Bikes! These lovely ladies will be available in May, that's only a month away! If you have yet to pre book any of these fantastic two wheeled machines I advise you to give us a call or e-mail Reez today!
Click HERE to see the Catalog online or click the image below to see the full run down.
March 30, 2015
Our Current Guest is Vic From:
Circuit BMX in Pawtucket, RI
"Circuit BMX has been in business for nearly nine years. We started small, only 270 square foot space, and now we are in a 2400 square foot space that serves the New England BMX Community and beyond. Our new location includes a lounge, a larger service area with an area for DIY flat repair, and it includes space for BMX racing bikes and products. We may be a local shop but we are also a destination. We host many shop stops and video premieres. We have lots of visitors from overseas every season and friends from all over the country that come through in the warmer months. When I started the shop I wanted it to be unlike any other shop out there. I wanted to exclusively offer BMX products, and I wanted the shop be to welcoming. I'd say we achieved those goals and it's gone far beyond what I expected it to be. With support from Blackout/Kink in the way of shop visits and always delivering the goods we intend to be a part of the BMX community for years to come. Thanks to everyone out there that believes in what we do here."
March 16, 2015
March 11, 2015
Check out the new colors for the Mission Impulse Pedals!
March 3, 2015
There is a Kink shipment is here! We are very excited to let you know it has new colorways, new products and the same great quality you always see from Kink! Give us a call to hear about everything that came in and make your order. We are currently working on getting all the new product photos on the website!
February 26, 2015
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Rochester, New York
Benefits: Health Care, Paid Time Off, Bonus Plan, Employee Purchase Plan, and Skatepark Membership.
Blackout BMX, one of the nation’s leading BMX distribution centers, has an opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales force. As one of our Sales Team Members, you’ll serve as a primary contact to our established network of customers. The candidate is expected to work in our offices located in Rochester, NY. To learn more about our company, please visit www.blackoutbmx.com.
● Provide exceptional service on inbound and outbound phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
● Maintain communication with customers via phone and email.
● Prospect new customers through various company initiatives.
● Educate and motivate customers on product and sales tactics to ensure customer success.
● Record and maintain detailed notes within customer database.
● Travel to various company events: trade shows, customer appreciation parties, and shop stops.
● Actively participate in both division and company wide meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Knowledge of BMX bicycles and components preferred.
● Excellent communication skills required verbal
● Ability to multitask
and ensure completion of all assignments in a high energy environment.
● Self-motivated to ensure completion of tasks with minimal supervision.
● Possess a positive attitude and personable, outgoing personality.
● Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps.
● Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
● Normal office environment with 10% time in warehouse environment
● 2-3 years retail experience preferred.
● 2-3 years phone sales experience preferred.
Submit resume to: email@example.com