Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Rochester, New York
Benefits: Health Care, Paid Time Off, Bonus Plan, Employee Purchase Plan, and Skatepark Membership.
Blackout BMX, one of the nation’s leading BMX distribution centers, has an opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales force. As one of our Sales Team Members, you’ll serve as a primary contact to our established network of customers. The candidate is expected to work in our offices located in Rochester, NY. To learn more about our company, please visit www.blackoutbmx.com.
● Provide exceptional service on inbound and outbound phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
● Maintain communication with customers via phone and email.
● Prospect new customers through various company initiatives.
● Educate and motivate customers on product and sales tactics to ensure customer success.
● Record and maintain detailed notes within customer database.
● Travel to various company events: trade shows, customer appreciation parties, and shop stops.
● Actively participate in both division and company wide meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Knowledge of BMX bicycles and components preferred.
● Excellent communication skills required verbal
● Ability to multitask
and ensure completion of all assignments in a high energy environment.
● Self-motivated to ensure completion of tasks with minimal supervision.
● Possess a positive attitude and personable, outgoing personality.
● Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps.
● Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
● Normal office environment with 10% time in warehouse environment
● 2-3 years retail experience preferred.
● 2-3 years phone sales experience preferred.
Submit resume to: email@example.com